10 May 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


Lilla a gave me an award (oh thank you, thank you, how exciting!). I feel so honored, because lilla a is one of my all-time favorite craft blogs. This woman is simply amazing. She comes up with the coolest projects on an almost daily base. How does she do it, I ask! ;)

Seven Things That Make Me Glad:

the sound of raindrops dripping on the roof at night.
the feeling of thick Spanish grass under my bare feet.
a fresh ocean breeze on a sunny day.
bikes and scooters and playgrounds and ice-cream trucks.
this postcard.
lavender bushes and cherry blossoms.
my family. Yes, foremost and forever: my family.

... And I pass this award along to Katarina of Grain & Silk. Her blog is nothing short of absolutely stunning. Always.

1 comment:

Katarina said...

Wow, Isa, thank you so much! That's so nice of you...and congrats on your award, your blog(s) are my daily treats! :)
Hugs, K