30 March 2011

Dad. Husband.

daddabw

We are sick. I want to spare you the details, but let's just say that I spent the majority
of Sunday night hanging over the toilet bowl bringing up chunks of food and bile
(oops, details), and drifting in and out of exhausted sleep on the tile floor in the bathroom. 

I'll take some time to get us all up and running again. In the meantime, I just wanted to
say thank you to my husband, that big warm soul, with his strong arms and beautiful mind.
What would I do without you.

(Picture taken in June. Sisie is a mere two months there.
Time flies and still, this feels like an eternity ago.)

6 comments:

alliot + iza said...

Wish you all get well soon.
Take care!

Anne said...

Get better soon!

soisses-dasleben said...

:)
ich wünsch euch ne gute besserung!

und danke für deinen lieben kommentar letztens. hab mich wie bolle gefreut!

Nina said...

Gute Besserung!

Unknown said...

Oh no's... Hope you feel better soon! You are seriously, the 5th person this week to be upchuckingly sick.. Feel and get better soon!

Yanyan said...

what a tender post...