03 September 2011

Behind-the-Scenes Look

dani13
dani12
dani10
dani8
dani7
dani3
dani6
dani5
dani2

I haven't been much of a blogger lately, and the reason is that I've been busy with this wonderful little, huge project
of my friend's, awesome, incredibly talented, fashion photographer Daniela Talvitie, that I can't really talk about yet.

But see those pictures?

That's just a little taste of what's to come. I've been interviewing and meeting with the most inspiring women.
Like her. And men. Like... (ah, can't say yet!). I have felt very blessed and empowered through the whole process,
and I can't wait to share it all with you!

Stay tuned. And mark November 11th in your calendar!

3 comments:

Yanyan said...

I can't wait!!!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Sounds interesting, I am intrigued!

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't wait either! Nov11, easy date to remember, it's Remembrance Day here. : )