09 September 2011

Rauma

rauma18 rauma16 rauma26 rauma15 rauma5 rauma17 rauma11 rauma12rauma8 rauma9 rauma13 rauma23 rauma21 rauma20 jonni2c rauma14rauma32

Summer is so full of picture taking that I always forget half of them. Ha, sometimes it's good to be sick so you have
an excuse to go through old files on your laptop.

We took a trip to the town of Rauma for the annual "lace week", a little over a month ago. Old Rauma is a UNESCO
world heritage site because of all of its wooden buildings. I felt like I was in an 18th century Finnish village. With
very hip crafty/artsy type nowadayspeople. I recommend you go visit if you can. I'm very smitten. :)

8 comments:

Emil und die großen Schwestern said...

Wie gerne würde ich in die Bilder hüpfen und über diese wunderschönen Ort schlängeln. Schöne Restsommergrüße, Éva

Tracey said...

loving your new style! xx

Isa said...

@tracey, thanks for noticing. ;)

Vi said...

I wanna go there. Now.

Yanyan said...

Absolutely incredible pictures. I am in love. Like a fairytale. I had no idea bout this place in Finland. What a waste of my 8 years there!

dear olive said...

Wow, your beautiful photos really does make this place look amazing. Love those yellow shorts! Kellie xx

Anneke said...

As always, I totally adore your pictures!
Probably one reason I don't comment as much, I would always just say how much I love your pictures and that unique atmosphere they carry along. WOW!

Love
Anneke

Bubby Makes Three said...

such totally gorgeous colours and beautiful photography! That place looks amazing....