26 January 2011
So, I decided to move the bench to the wall. And I changed the fabric. I think I like this one, the flowery, more than the polka dot one. Opinions?
Oh, and I'm so excited about Mae's birdies finally finding their way into our home the other day. I'm charmed.
Little Sisie is sick again, poor little one. Which means we've been indoors, and there has been more Fé art. A bee robot for cousin Lukas, and a picture of great-grandpa and herself and the laptop he sent her for Christmas for Opa Kalla. I love that there are yellow suns in all the pictures.
I want to see smiling yellow suns everywhere, too.
Thank you, Tracey. I'm so happy, too!
Thank you, Deborah. Your words made me smile.
Edit: Oh, and I guess I'm supposed to say seven random things about me:
1. My anime crush is Wizard Howl.
2. My literature crush is Edward Cullen.
3. Yes, I am aware of how completely embarrassing that is, thank you.
4. I cannot start my day properly without a cup of Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger, with a spoonful of honey, please.
5. I want to travel to Japan very badly.
6. My husband and I started dating when we were both wet in a fountain.
7. I need a maid.