03 September 2010

Inspiration Files...

I'm terribly obnoxious, am I not?

But you see, I came up with the perfect way of being here, while I'm not. As we're renovating our own place, I am constantly looking for inspiration. I've been collecting my favorite rooms from blogs and magazines for the last few years, and have amassed quite the collection of pretties. I've always wanted to share them, but could never find a way to do it. But now, since I won't have any time to post, and since I'm looking at these pictures every day anyway, I thought, hey, why not simply blog them now?

So, for my blogging sabbatical over the next few weeks, instead of me, there'll be pictures here of my favorite places. I hope you don't mind. :)

See you soon (and this time, I'll be gone, well, sorta, for real, I promise!) :D


via Bliss.

Dreamy, isn't it?

6 comments:

the sleepy time gal said...

oh, it all works together so beautifully. good luck!!

Annabella said...

Vielen lieben Dank für die Inspiration ... ich sauge alles auf wie ein Schwamm und freu mich schon so, mich in der neuen Wohnung endlich ausleben zu können ... Viel Spass und Erfolg beim Renovieren (und gute Besserung?)!

Tracey said...

Break smake. Who cares. Loving your pics. The first is divine!

Emil und die großen Schwestern said...

so tolle impressionen! habe gleich lust alles umzuräumen! gruß, éva

IPH said...

ich machs so ähnlich ;)
ich sammle ebenfalls aus Zeitschsriften und Katalogen alles was mir gefällt in einer Mappe, manches ssetzte ich um und kaufe es mir, anderes wird nach Monaten oder Jahren nochmal durchgesehen, gefällts noch - wirds behalten, gefällts nicht mehr - schmeiße ich es weg :)

Euch noch viel Spaß beim Renovieren! LG

KERRY said...

Oooh beautiful. I love the kitchen especially. Good luck with all your renovations.